|We thank you all for taking the time to manage your teams this season. As manager, you have several duties to perform which include:
• Liaising with your Registrar/Age Co-ordinator.
• Making sure your teams have the required number of umpires and scorers (see our articles below).
• Monitoring the GDJCC and NSJCA websites for news and changes.
• Maintaining the kit.• Printing a copy of the NSJCA Blue Book and keeping it with your kit.
• Making sure all players are registered in MyCricket.
• Selecting teams each week in MyCricket.
• Promptly filling out results on MyCricket (except U9s)
• Ensuring match reports and photos of games are sent to the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Writing a short end of season summary for your team for the Gordon Cricket Club annual report.
• Alerting your players to NSJCA Rep Trials.
Finally, remember to make the season fun for the kids. It is only a game, after all!
No items found.