The NSJCA has cancelled the pre-season managers and coaches information evening. Clubs have been asked to pass on the season information and rule changes.
It is therefore vital you attend our Back to Cricket Day on September 4 for a briefing. Please see Back to Cricket Day in News for more information.
|We thank you all for taking the time to manage your teams this season. As manager, you have several duties to perform which include:
• Liaising with your Registrar/Age Co-ordinator.
• Making sure your teams have the required number of umpires and scorers (see our articles below).
• Monitoring the GDJCC and NSJCA websites for news and changes.
• Maintaining the kit.• Printing a copy of the NSJCA Blue Book and keeping it with your kit.
• Making sure all players are registered in MyCricket.
• Selecting teams each week in MyCricket.
• Promptly filling out results on MyCricket (except U9s)
• Ensuring match reports and photos of games are sent to the Webmaster at email@example.com
• Writing a short end of season summary for your team for the Gordon Cricket Club annual report.
• Alerting your players to NSJCA Rep Trials.
Finally, remember to make the season fun for the kids. It is only a game, after all!