A critical part of running a successful cricket club is the professionalism of and commitment to practices.
Reflecting the importance of this, the club employs a highly experienced and qualified club coach, whose role it is to coordinate practice sessions, provide specialist coaching advice, as well as providing input and organisational support at matches.
In addition to the coach, the club is also able to call upon a number of its past players for specialist coaching input.
(Club Coach Trevor Chappell)
For the 2017/18 season we are pleased to announce the appointment of 5 specialist coaches to assist the players. These are:
- Trevor Chappell- Club Coach (Legendary Gordon Player)
- Mark O'Neill - First Grade, Second grade and Academy Coach (International and County Cricket Coach)
- Ed Zelma- Specialist Bowling Coach (Former Gordon First Grade Opening Bowler)
- Richard Stobo (Former NSW fast bowler and Level 3 coach)
- Michael Falk - (Former First Grade player and Level 3 coach)